The church continually and steadfastly, upholds and maintains the following statement of faith namely:
1.The Eternal Godhead: We believe in the unity of the true and living God who is eternal, self-existent, one who has revealed himself as one being in three persons; The father, son and holy spirit and who is the creator and preserver of things visible and invisible. Duet 6:4 Mark 12:29, Genesis 1:1, Psalm 86:9-10, Isaiah 43:10-11, 1John 1:1-3.
2. The Lord Jesus Christ: We believe in the lord Jesus Christ, the second person of the Triune Godhead, who was and is eternal son of God: that he has become incarnate by the Holy Spirit and was born of the Virgin Mary. We believe in his sinless life miraculous ministry, substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, glorious ascension and abiding intercession. Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Hebrews 7:26, 1Peter 2:22, 10:38, 2Chorinthians 5:21, Hebrews 9:12, Luke 24:39, 1Corinthians 15:4, Acts 1:9, Ephesians 4:8-10, Romans 8:343, Hebrews 7:25.
3. The Holy Spirit. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the third person of the Triune Godhead, who proceeds from the father and son, and is ever present and active in the work of convicting and regenerating the sinner, and sanctifying and guiding the believer in all truth. John 14:26, John 16:8-11, 1 Peter 1:2, Romans 8:14
4. The Holy Scriptures: We believe in the verbal plenary and inspiration of the Holy Scriptures namely the old and new testaments in their original writings. All scripture is given by inspiration of God and is infallible inherently revealing the will of God concerning us all in all things necessary to our salvation and is absolutely supreme and sufficient in authority in all matters of faith and conduct. The bible does not simply contain the word of God, but is, in reality, the complete revelation and very word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit, so that whatever is not contained therein is not to be enjoyed as an article of faith. Matthew 5:17-18, 24:35, John 4:39, 2 Timothy 3:16-17, 2 Peter 1:19-21.
5. The Devil: We believe in the personality of the devil, who by his influence brought about the downfall of man and now seeks to destroy the faith of every believer in the lord Jesus Christ. Genesis 3:1-15, Matthew 4:1-11,Luke 4:1-13, James 4:7, 1 Peter 5:18, John 13:2.
6. The Fall of Man: We believe that man was created by God by a specific immediate act and in his image and likeness, morally upright and perfect, but fell by voluntary transgression. Consequently all men are separated from original righteousness, being depraved and without spiritual life. Genesis 1:26-31, 3:1-7, Romans 5:12-21.
7. The Atonement: We believe that God’s answer to man’s sinful state is in the death of his son, the lord Jesus Christ upon the cross, whose sufferings and shed blood have made full atonement for the sins of the whole world both original and actual and that there is no 0hter ground for salvation. 2 Corinthians 5:18-21, Galatians 1:4, Ephesians 1:7, Colossians 1:14, Hebrews 9:25-26, 1 Peter 1:19-20.
8. Salvation of Man: We believe salvation is received through repentance towards God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. This experience is known as the new birth and is an instantaneous and complete operation of the Holy Spirit, whereupon the believing sinner is regenerated, justified and adopted into the family of God and becomes a new creation in Christ Jesus. Titus 2:11, 3:5-7, 1 Peter 1:23, 1 John 5:1 and heir of eternal life.
9. The Church : We believe the church is the body of Christ, the habitation of God through the spirit with divine appointments for the fulfillment of her great commission. Each believer is born of the spirit in an integral part of the General Assembly and church church of the first born which are written in heaven. Ephesioans 1:22, 2:22, Hebrews 12:23
10. Water Baptism : We believe that baptism by single immersion in the name of the father , the son and the holy spirit is enjoyed upon all who have repented and believed in Christ as savior and Lord and that is symbolic of our identity with Christ in his death, burial and resurrection. Matthew 28:19-20, Acts 10:47-48, 2:38-39, Romans 6:4-5,Collosians 2:12, Mark 16:16